SHOP

Monday, February 22, 2010

Back to the Office



Well, here it is, Monday morning - back to work after an extended vacation - nothing exotic, just school vacation week and a lovely trip to the Boston Aquarium, but here I am, back to work. I've moved my studio back to the house, so yes, I am writing this in my slippers,and I LOVE it! Of course it's easier to get distracted, but now it's over to the machine to complete a few women's tunics and a linen dress order that has been waiting, so here goes.

I just wanted to let you know that I've just finished a longer version of my women's linen tunic - it's more of a dress, so I promise to post it sometime today. I'd love feedback - let me know what you think. Cheers, and happy monday!

2 comments:

  1. Hello. So nice to meet you. I LOVE your clothing..especially this tunic..it's gorgeous :)

    Have a great day,
    Doreen

    ReplyDelete
  2. You continue to amaze me. Your work is truly inspiring. You will be so missed at the Queen City Craft Bazaar this year. I hope to see you soon. xoxo

    ReplyDelete