SHOP

Saturday, November 21, 2009

BUY LOCAL for Christmas





Holiday madness has begun - come BUY LOCAL and support independent artists and artisans at the 29th Annual Christmas Bazaar at the Weston Playhouse.

I will be there with a whole array of goodies for the holidays along with 60 other high quality Vermont exhibitors. There will be something for everyone. Stop buy and say hello if you are in the area - you won't be disappointed!

The playhouse is on Route 100 in Weston, Vermont. The show runs from 9-4 Friday and Saturday (Nov 27 & 28) and admission is FREE. I hope to see you there!

2 comments:

  1. Just saw your sweet dress in Gift Guides and just wanted to say hello! I love, love, love your work - is it wrong to consider dressing my toddler twins in your dresses, just so I can look at them? If you ever start making your tunics for women, please contact me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wrong, that is, because... they are boys...

    ReplyDelete