SHOP

Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving



It was a wonderful mild day here in Rupert for Thanksgiving. Our turkey from neighbors Someday Farm in Dorset was delicious. The Profts are telling the truth when they say that their free range birds are the best in Vermont, and maybe even the country. Even my harshest critic (my 8 year old son) came back for seconds.

After a walk up through the woods, we all came home to relax and wind down for the weekend. For the kids, it's friends a plenty come visiting. For me, it's up to Weston tomorrow morning for the Christmas Bazaar. I was there yesterday setting up, and I must say, it is going to be a really great show. If you are anywhere in the area, do not miss it! The show runs from 9 to 4 and is right on the town green in the beautiful Weston Playhouse. You can't miss it - it's right on Route 100.

For now, I must be off. Hope to see you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment